Why use a REALTOR?
A real estate professional can provide you with invaluable services and information.
Real estate professionals:
- are educated about legal issues affecting real estate transactions;
- are trained to negotiate the best prices and terms in the contract of purchase and sale;
- provide objectivity in a potentially emotional situation;
- are sources of information for current listings, market conditions and
- can recommend lenders and real estate evaluators.
Real estate transactions are among the largest financial investments that most people make. A trained professional can help make the experience pleasant and rewarding. In fact, with the assistance of a real estate professional, property sells faster and for a higher price.
British Columbia Real Estate Association